Folder Colorizer Overview:-
Folder Colorizer is a handy and small Windows application that has been developed for assigning various different colors to your folders on the system. Folder Colorizer is a very easy to use application as it introduces an entry in the Context Menu and will let you simply right click any folder for changing the color. This application has got 8 pre-defined colors but it will also let you define your own color. You can save the new color with a unique name. This application is ideal for the novices and it will not affect system performance as it is very light on the system. It will ask you have administrator privileges for modifying the color of system-protected folders.
Folder Colorizer Features:-
- Handy and small application for Windows edveloped for assigning different colors to your folders.
- Easy to use application as it introduces an entry in the Context menu.
- Got 8 predefined colors.
- Lets you define your own colors.
- Can also save the new color with unique name.
- Ideal for novicesand will not affect system performances
- Comes very light on the system.
Folder Colorizer Technical Setup Details:-
- Software Full Name: Folder Colorizer
- Setup File Name: FolderColorizerSetup.exe
- Full Setup Size: 1.1 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Folder Colorizer:-
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.