Video to GIF Converter Overview:-
All of you must have seen animated GIFs on various websites. It’s a cool way to express you content and there are many applications out there to help you create an animated GIF of your own and one of them is Video to GIF Converter. It’s a program which will enable you to create GIFs in an extremely easy way. The interface is simple and hosts all the necessary tools required to create animated GIFs from your video clips quickly. The program will let you load the video clip which you want to convert into animated GIF.
You can extract certain numbers of frames for creating the animation. Once you have loaded the video clip into the program it will inform you about its duration and size. You can define the exact frames by choosing the time interval. You also have to define the number of frames per second. You can also adjust the width and height of your animated GIF file. Once all the parameters are set you can have a preview of your output before converting. The program supports a wide range of file formats like MP4, FLV, WMV, 3GP and MOV etc.
Features of Video to GIF Converter:-
- Can convert your video clips into animated GIFs.
- Simple interface which hosts all the necessary tools for conversion.
- Can define exact frames by choosing the time interval.
- Can adjust the width and height of your GIF files.
- Can preview your GIF files.
- Supports a wide range of file formats.
Video to GIF Converter Technical Setup Details:-
- Software Full Name: Free Video To GIF Converter
- Setup File Name: freevideotogif.exe
- Full Setup Size: 8.2 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Video to GIF Converter:-
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.