Shade 3D Professional Overview:-
Shade 3D is a simple and very easy to use application which allows you to convert 2D images into quasi-3D renderings. You can rotate the image, convert it into different filters and zoom in/zoom out in it. By using this application you can create and transform the ordinary photos into very amazing and exciting quasi-3D renderings.
This software actually uses the special algorithm which calculates the color intensities in the image and then generates the false-height relief with an accurate perspective. This software contains clean and very interactive interface which is really user-friendly and event he beginners can use this application very easily. The operation is just a few clicks dependent and it works with JPG and BMP file types only. Once you are done with your project you can easily preview it in Full-screen and you can make the adjustments in it further.
Features of Shade 3D:-
- Its a simple and easy to use 2D to 3D converter.
- It makes quasi-3D images.
- It works on a special algorithm.
- It works only with JPG and BMP.
- It has clean and interactive interface.
Shade 3D Technical Setup Details:-
- Software Full Name: Shade 3D Professional
- Setup File Name: Shade_3D_Professional_126.96.36.1992.zip
- Full Setup Size: 161 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Shade 3D:-
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required
- Hard Disk Space:
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or later