PhotoScissors 3 Overview:-
PhotoScissors 3 is an application which can be used for removing the background the images easily. With this application removing background from images becomes quite a simple job and now you don’t need to spend hours for performing the same action. With PhotoScissors 3 you can remove a specific portion from one photo and then paste it to another image.
The background removal process is very easy and with just few mouse clicks you will obtain the desired results. From the sidebar you can access the marker tool which can be used to make a
precise clipping path. It has got a Mark Foreground tool which will let you mark the areas which you want to preserve. It has also got a Mark Background tool which will let you mark the areas which you want to cut out. One of the striking features of PhotoScissors 3 is
that you don’t need to accurately enclose the specific region using different tools like Magic Wand and Lasso tools etc. PhotoScissors 3 can analyze and refine the clipping edges easily. You can also add the transparent background for a loaded picture. All in all PhotoScissors 3 is a complete tool for easily removing the background from your photos.
PhotoScissors 3 Features:-
- Useful application for removing the background from your images easily.
- Can remove a specific portion from a photo and paste it to another one.
- Can remove the background from an image with just few clicks.
- Got a Mark Foreground tool as well as Mark Background tool.
- Can analyze and refine clipping edges easily.
- Can add transparent background for a loaded picture.
PhotoScissors 3 Technical Setup Details:-
- Software Full Name: PhotoScissors 3
- Setup File Name: Photo_Scissors_3.0.rar
- Full Setup Size: 12.4 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit/64 Bit
System Requirements For PhotoScissors 3:-
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista /7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.