Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 Overview
Microsoft .NET Framework is a Microsoft’s programming infrastructure for developing and launching
Windows applications which use .NET technologies. It is a free programming infrstructure which some
of the develpers resort to when they are creating Windows-oriented applications and services. Its an
already large package which contains all the necessary codes with the libraries, classes and the
templates which are needed by the developers.
This software allows them to use these codes to put together applications and services instead of
writing these codes from scratch. There are three major components in this software which include:
Common Language Runtime, Framework Class Library and ASP.NET. The Applications and services
which are based on .NET Framework always need this software installed in that device so that they
can operate properly. Also there needs to be an understanding that version number of framework is
simple : “Update” number. All in all this is a necessary platform which every device must have in it.
Features of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
- Its a free programming infrastructure for developers.
- Its very helpful for developing applications for Microsoft Windows.
- It allows the developers to use already saved codes.
- There are three different components in it.
- It is a must have software for every Microsoft computer.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 Technical Setup Details:-
- Software Full Name: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
- Setup File Name: Microsoft_NET_Framework_4.7.zip
- Full Setup Size: 64 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 2017
System Requirements For Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel 1 GHz or faster processor