Magic ISO Maker Overview
Magic ISO Maker is an application that can be used for creating and editing disk images. You can
open CD/DVD image files. You can also convert BIN files to ISO and vice versa. The interface if he
application is very catchy and its explorer based layout makes it easy to navigate. Magic ISO Maker
makes it easy to extract the content from an ISO file. Normally you need to burn the ISO file onto a
CD in order to have access to its content but Magic ISO Maker has made it easy and now you can
open the ISO files easily.
Magic ISO Maker is primarily used for creating ISO files but you can also edit the ISO files. Editing
ISO file with Magic ISO Maker is very easy. You can also open all sorts of image files like BIN, IMG,
MDF etc. Once Magic ISO Maker is opened it will automatically detect the image files into your system. When all the image files are detected in your system you can easily rename them and can
easily alter the properties of the image files. ImgBurn is another alternative for such CD DVD Burning
with Magic ISO Maker you can burn the image files onto CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW. You can
also compress and decompress image files as well. Magic ISO Maker can handle upto 10GB of DVD
images. All in all Magic ISO Maker is a very useful and can be used for creating the image files as well as for
extracting the content from the image files.
Features of Magic ISO Maker:-
- Can create, edit disk images.
- Can convert BIN files to ISO files.
- Simple interface.
- Easy to navigate.
- Can open all sorts of image files like BIN, IMG and MDF etc.
- Can rename the image files.
- Can change the properties of image files.
- Can burn image files on CDs and DVDs.
- Can handle up to 10GB of DD images.
Magic ISO Maker Technical Setup Details:-
- Software Full Name: Magic ISO v5.5 (build 281)
- Setup File Name: Setup_MagicISO.exe
- Full Setup Size: 2.9 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Magic ISO Maker:-
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 200MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.