HTML Compiler Overview:-
HTML Compiler is an application which has been developed to provide you with means of packaging a complete website. Websites are of many different varieties and they are made for a specific purposes. HTML is stepping stone for designing the website and has benefited from loads of attention from developers.
With HTML Compiler you can create offline versions of HTML web pages. All of the necessary steps have been hardcoded in the program. No advanced web development skills are required. Backups can be created with just a few simple mouse clicks. HTML Compiler requires all affiliated files to be stored locally. The core Index.html hub document must be available as the application extracts all the information from it repeatedly. All in all HTML Compiler is a handy application that has been developed to provide you tools for creating an entire website.
HTML Compiler 21 Features:-
- Handy application for creating websites.
- Can create offline versions of HTML web pages.
- All of the necessary steps have been hardcoded in the program.
- No advanced web development skills are required.
- Can create backups with few simple mouse clicks.
- Requires all affiliated files to be stored locally.
HTML Compiler 21 Technical Setup Details:-
- Software Full Name: HTML Compiler
- Setup File Name: HTML_Compiler_2016.21.zip
- Full Setup Size: 9.2 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit/64 Bit
System Requirements For HTML Compiler:-
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.