Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 Overview
Adobe Premiere Pro is an application that comes in handy while editing your videos. Video editors and
enthusiasts all around the world prefer this tool as it has been developed by the world acclaimed
company Adobe. With its timeline editing concept Adobe Premiere Pro has made the video production
as easy as ABC. The plugin system included in this video editing tool will allow you to export a wide
range of video formats.All the tools in this application together this its 3D editing capabilities has
made Adobe Premiere Pro a very hot commodity to handle.
Working with the videos while using Adobe Premiere Pro is very simple. All you need to do is to start a
new project and then add the multimedia into it. The multimedia can be in the form of images, videos
and audio files.The most important development that has been made in Adobe Premiere Pro is that now it supports
Track Targeting. With Track Targeting you are going to place the source sequences into other
sequences. Previously this operation was done by nesting. But now you can place the source
sequences into other ones with or without nesting. With Track Targeting, Adobe Premiere Pro actually
allows you to place the track exactly at the position where you want them to be in your video.
Features of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
- Can edit videos in a very easy manner.
- The plugin system included will allow you to import a wide range of video formats.
- 3D editing capabilities included.
- Timeline based editing.
- Supports Track Targeting feature.
- GPU acceleration technology introduced.
- Improved workflow.
- Great integration with other Adobe applications.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 7.0.0
- Setup File Name: zaffguru.com_Adobe_Premiere_Pro_CC.zip
- Full Setup Size: 1.1 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 4GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 4GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor; 64-bit support required